Dirección: N-003, Plumeria Garden Estate,, Omicron-3
Director: Rambhul Singh
Ciudad: Greater Noida
Provincia: U.P (Delhi NCR)
Children’s International Cine Festival is an India’s independent children’s film festival promoted by Miniboxoffice India. The festival first edition was celebrated in year 2013. In year 2016 the management makes minor changes in the festival name from ‘Children’s International Film Festival’ to ‘Children’s International Cine Festival ‘. The Children’s International Cine Festival aim is to showcase & promote professionally made entertaining, enlightening & encouraging children’s feature films, short films, animation & documentaries among target audience. The festival accept all genres of children’s films be it a fantasy, motivational, drama, disability, educational, science fiction, adventurous, parenting etc.
The Children’s International Cine Festival-16 is a boutique of children’s films celebrating childhood. The festival objective is to bring the world class cinema to the door step of children’s which provide alternate source of learning & help in understanding the culture of other nations through the art of cinema. CICF also giving exposure of film education to the children’s through various workshops & master classes. At the same time providing platform to the filmmakers in reaching out wide audience through CICF.
The festival helps in raising the standards of quality content for children’s films and also helps to boost-up the children’s films market. We hope that CICF will prove a milestone for filmmakers in their career & a rich experience for audience as well.
Recompensas y Precios FestivalBest Feature Film
Best Short Film
Best Music Video
Special Jury Mention
Special Festival Mention
Best Original Music
Best Background Music
Normas y Pautas FestivalRules and Regulations:
2nd Children’s International Cine Festival-2016, New Delhi, India
1. Entry Deadlines:
Regular Entry: 22 Oct 2016
2. Awards for both professional and students category-
❏ Best Feature Film ❏ Best Short Film ❏ Best Animation
❏ Best Documentary ❏ Best Music Video ❏ Special Jury Mention
❏ Best Director ❏ Special Festival Mention ❏ Best Cinematography
❏ Best Editing ❏Best Screenplay ❏ Best VFX
❏ Best Actor ❏ Best Actress ❏ Best Original Music
❏ Best Background Music
Certificate of participation will be given to all participants. The winners will be honored with certificate and trophy & short film distribution deal (Optional).
3. Entry FEE: No submission will be considered until the non-refundable entry fee has been paid.
Feature Films: Rs.4000/ or $70
Shorts, Documentaries, Animations & Music Videos
Students: Rs.1500/ or $ 35 | Professional: Rs.1800/ or $ 40
Late Entry Fee: Rs.500 or $10 in addition to regular entry fee.
Entry Fee can be paid electronically in the following account:
Account Name: Miniboxoffice A/C No: 19620210002643
IFSC Code: UCBA0001962 Swift Code: UCBAINBB202
Bank: UCO Bank Branch: B-7/2, Site-IV, Greater Noida-201306
OR: The demand draft shall be issue in the favor of “Miniboxoffice” payable at Noida or Delhi.
International filmmakers can pay the fee through PayPal at id email@example.com.
4. Films must be subtitled in English if language is other than English and Hindi.
5. Year of production & accepted movie duration:
Year of production: Jan-2014 onwards
Feature Films: more then 60 min.
Short Film, Documentaries & Animation: up-to 60 min
Music Videos: 2-7 min
6. The decision of the Jury will be final and can’t be challenged.
7. CICF-16 stages/process:
• Entry submission as per rules & regulations.
• Notification of shortlisted films by the festival office on 25 Oct 2016
• Delegate registration to attend CICF-16. All filmmakers must have registered as delegate to attend the festival. Hospitality charges are applicable for filmmakers & attendees, which include lunch, tea/coffee with cookies & master classes.
• Festival movies screening & workshops followed by award ceremony on 06 Nov 2016 at New Delhi, India.
8. 2nd Children’s International Cine Festival-2016 does not take any type financial commitment for the expense incurred on the correspondence by the participant. All Travel, Lodging & Boarding and other miscellaneous expenses will have to be borne by the participant himself for attending the festival. No request for the same will be entertained.
9. Once the film submitted can’t be withdrawn in any circumstances, however festival director reserve the rights to disqualify any film on certain grounds.
10. By submitting movie to 2nd Children’s International Cine Festival-2016, filmmaker/producer takes the whole responsibility of copyright issues of music, script and other creative and technical aspects of film.
11. Filmmakers are requested to submit the following through email at CICF@miniboxoffice.com.
• Synopsis of the movie.
• Crew & Cast List.
• Biography & Filmography of Film director.
• Photograph of Director.
• Still and Posters of film in JPEG format.
• Two sets of DVD along with entry form, fee and others details mentioned in application form.